This is the most accurate post I’ve seen on tumblr
You are standing wrong. I say this as a massage therapist who works with people’s bodies all day: women are taught to stand wrong. Since the 50’s, pictures of women have been posed with their feet tilted to the side, knees locked to minimize the natural knobby shape of the knee, and sway-backed to stick their asses out for “perkiness” or whatever.
That is bad for your everything, and causes weakness in the core muscles which tighten and flatten the stomach.
The cure: feet pointing directly forward, put your hand on your tailbone. Tilt your pelvis until the tailbone is straight up and down. This will cause your knees to bend very slightly. It makes a huge difference for back and knee pain, and will make your tummy flatter with no sit-ups or working out at all.
I had a feeling my strangely giant stomach and spinal weirdness had to due with posture
Joining a new fandom only to discover it’s been dead for years.
do the writers of musicals just get together and say “i bET I CAN WRITE THE MOST HEARTBREAKING REPRISE”
ways to win my affection:
- watch musicals with me
- serenade me with a sondheim song
- watch more musicals with me
THE ENTIRE SCHOOL WOULD HATE YOU
JINGLE JINGLE, MUTHERFUCKER.
It’s almost as bad as mum season.
What the fuck is a mum?
OH MY GOD. IS IT REALLY A TEXAS ONLY THING?!
For Homecoming, students make these THINGS from HELL that have excess amounts of ribbons and bells and they wear them all the time. They are usually placed on prize winning livestock, but somehow they made their way into schools. They have huge mums at the top, and they just get bigger and bigger each year. Sometimes they are completely covered in them. One day the students are just going to morph into one.
You knew when the season was coming because you could hear a horrifying jingle in the distance while you sleep.
They cost hundreds of dollars to make, or buy pre-made for the bigger ones. The bigger the better, and the more souls you sacrificed to get it.
What the fuck, Texas?
You don’t understand: homecoming is serious business here.
Also… is this REALLY a Texas only thing?
1. What the hell is your definition of a mum all I can see is these kids carrying their mothers around on their backs 24/7
2. I thought Homecoming was like a big dance at the end of the year, like Prom?? Why is there livestock at homecoming??? I dont understand???????
I HAD NO IDEA THEY DIDNT HAVE THESE OUTSIDE OF TEXAS
TWO ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS
1 - why are mums so expensive?
2 - i know livestock is very important and people take pride in them, but why wear mums on the backpack for homecoming?
1- i dont really know.
2- i don’t know either. tradition? i didnt even know it was originally for livestock.
what the fuck i thought all high schools had mums
OH MY FUCKING THANK YOU
what do you mean you don’t like harry potter
are you feeling well
do you need to sit down
LAYER ONE: THE OUTSIDE
- Name: erica
- Eye Color: hazel????? it says green on my passport but idk
- Hair Style/Color: long, curly, dark
- Height: 5’
- Clothing style: really girly or really lazy
- Best physical feature: when my hair isnt bein stupid, its HELLA RAD
LAYER TWO: THE INSIDE
- Your fears: diseases/hospitals/dying of illness, ants, large crowds of dudes tbh :/
- Your guilty pleasure: people i dont like getting served by karma
also porn ok shut up
- Ambitions for the future: be more confident ????
LAYER THREE: THOUGHTS
- Your first thoughts waking up: can i go back to sleep
- What you think about most: sleep, food, school i guess?
- What you think about before bed: shit i havent finished my hw ugh im so fucking tired
- You think your best quality is: emotional????? thats a curse tho
LAYER FOUR: WHAT’S BETTER?
- Single or group dates: lol i wouldnt know
- To be loved or respected: both
- Beauty or brains: both
- Dogs or cats: cats all the way
LAYER FIVE: DO YOU.
- Lie: yea
- Believe in yourself: sometimes
- Believe in love: yea
- Want someone: kinda
LAYER SIX: EVER?
- Been on stage: yep
- Done drugs: nooo
- Changed who you were to fit in: tried to
LAYER SEVEN: FAVORITES
- Favorite color: turquoise
- Favorite animal: cats??????
- Favorite movie: TITANIC
- Favorite game: ?????????????
teacher: maybe we should move the test?
|—||where did this come from and why can’t I stop saying it (via alphaidiot)|
IT’S PRETTY COOL THAT WE ALL LIVE UNDER THE SAME STARS AND IN THE SAME UNIVERSE AND ON THE SAME PLANET WOA H I HOPE YOU ARE OKAY OUT THERE FRIEND
my friend has black hair and the initials PM while her boyfriend has blonde hair and the initials AM and she told me that they joke that theyre ‘as different as night and day’ and i fell on the floor that shit was so adorable